Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 7 Website Promoting

Day 7

A week of blogging about your business.  You will be like me now, thinking that you could put a Ebook together about your information?

Some people have found that a Ebook with the content of their information about their product if you have the copyright is a good way to get noticed.

Some say that the Ebook only has to be a few pages.  Amazon.com is the way I have found as it allows you to have an Author's page.  This is a great marketing concept and many people don't really utilise this to the full potential.

You could write about how you have made it within the world of the success, thou for me the tale has been tragic, to move forward has been hard, it's the Novel The Kings Cross Sting.  I work on the subconscious mind how to break down the barriers that hold you back.

I set a goal for myself, I am working on putting the final legs together over the coming weeks.  This I know will make the front page of the newspaper.  The Information will be so daunting for the public that they will wonder how I kept focused.

Researching is so important for your business, from the advertising to marketing.  Many people will hire a Marketing team to do this Act and Grow Rich is one team with Sales, Internet skills, Website designs and the knowledge that your goal is our goal.

I utilise Window's Media Player where I upload You Tubes.  You could put some of your images together even some of the Hook lines with some music.  You Tubes can be a great marketing arm for your business.  Even if you utilise it with some fun.

Fun is a reason why we are all here today, where there is a business that you have passion about, fun will be near.  It is just the way.  Act and Grow Rich, It's not that Hard, the hardest part is to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment