Friday 20 September 2013

Alex Petrovic Act and Grow Rich...Top Gun in Sales

I would like you all to get to know Alex as he is one of the Elite within the world where his knowledge has been utilised behind the scenes for The Kings Cross Sting.

People will want to know more about us in time to come.  It's just putting the information out into the wider community.  If we can go, have a haircut and decide lets set a goal.  This is an article that Alex and I put together to introduce ourselves to the Newspaper world.  

We were wanting to put the names with who we are and tell people the trials and problems we were exposing within The Kings Cross Sting Private Investigation.  

We know that there is going to be some explosive news to come in the next couple of weeks.  We are planning to through this must enthusiasm and productivity within the campaign now we are headed on for Act and Grow Rich, it's not that hard.

Jennifer Stone will lead people within the many mind changing exercises that will break those chains that hold us back.  Alex with his super snoop Sales experience has the scripts for becoming a Top Salesman.

How I achieved to be a TOP GUN in sales

Credit: Alex Petrovic
The tick, that's what we are all looking for
People are sometimes amazed at where I started from and where I have been in my life. I started the Act and Grow Riich Awesome entrepreneurs facebook
Have you ever set a goal and decided you can make it.
I was 29 years, or there abouts. I never had done much with my life up until that point. I was moving in the circle where most of us would never want to go.
Going to the gym daily, beach, and then not working I was living where most of you never ever wanted on the streets in Sydney.
I had met a girl, life changes they say well this part girls did change my life. I had to set a goal and get a job, being in love as they say.
I had long hair, muscles on muscles, people would look at me. I was scary, well I walked into the hairdresser saying cut it off. I need a job. I needed any job, however I needed a new image and a new bank account.
I thought a hair cut was what I needed, with a haircut my attitude changed only really because I wanted it to change.
I was trying to get a job, I knew I was good at sales so I thought I would put my best foot forward and go ask for a job. Any job was what I needed I was in a relationship. You now, the family man the love of my life was thinking and I was just waking up from the unemployment blues as I called it.
Well, I set door knocking within just a few knocks I had met a guy that said come work. That's the short form, I had some magic, I can move your sales from here to there lifting my hand. In reality I didn't know if I could however my attitude told me I could and I was telling him.
It wasn't long, the family man I was with bills, houses and working for myself. I had turned my life around by my attitude. I had found the haircut changed people's attitude to me, and I had changed my attitude to I can achieve anything.
With my Act and Grow Rich Awesome Entrepreneurs I am launching into the greatest phase of my life to teach people you too can go from the gutter to a millionaire. Well I have become not a top gun sales man in Australia, I have won many awards International it is just a few secrets yet for most people these secrets will earn them a truckload of money.
Just putting the finishing touches together, so get ready....because I'm excited.

Read more at http://www.broowaha.com/articles/13727/how-i-achieved-to-be-a-top-gun-in-sales#bHcdEKvUEpbtqh53.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment