Wednesday 25 September 2013

Just a thought away


When I set about asking  myself where or what I was looking for, I was yearning to learn.  I picked up the books on Napoleon Hill.  I had taken my life to the top of where  I thought it could only get better if I moved within the framework of many people before me.
I started not just a yearn to re read books that had pushed my life.  I was now seeing the area's where I was utilising  my mind far more than others around me and wanting to show others how to mediate, manifest and bring about the imagination to a level that the work was just actively happening in the background day and night.  
This mind work I found improved  the quality of my life.  I hope as you read through the TAKe CoNTRoL series for Act and Grow Rich that you too find It's not that hard for the next level.  It's just a thought away.
When Andrew Carnegie commissioned Napoleon Hill to research and write Think and Grow RichThe Law of Success, and his other works, he did it because he thought it ridiculous that every successful person went through a personal hell of trial, error, and repeated failure. Carnegie believed that the formula for success - which is virtually the same for everyone - should be published, accessible, and affordable for anyone who wants it.
And guess what? There is a shortcut to sales success.
Why go through the years of trial and error, failure, frustration, hiding from the repo man, and all the other personal hell I went through because I believed a bunch of unqualified, moronic sales managers who told me that cold calling would work?
After years of endless failure, I made a definite decision to find the "secrets" to sales success. After several more years of trial & error, along with guidance and advice from successful salespeople who were generous enough to help me, I found the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment